JumpCloud has released an Open Directory platform that lets MSPs "manage identities, access and devices at scale," the company stated.
MSPs can use the platform, JumpCloud for MSPs, to manage all of their customers from a single pane of glass, the company said.
The platform's features include:
- Device Management enables MSPs to manage and patch Windows, Mac, Linux and iOS devices and servers.
- Directory Insights provides visibility into how customers are using their devices.
- Integrations delivers professional services automation (PSA) billing and ticketing integrations and other integrations with tools MSPs commonly use.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) allows MSPs to offer passwordless authentication to third-party services.
- System Insights offers device telemetry across customers' operating systems, networks and devices.
JumpCloud also provides a partner program for MSPs that want to integrate its platform into their offerings. This program gives MSPs access to marketing collateral, sales support and other tools and resources.
Introducing JumpCloud Password Manager
Along with releasing JumpCloud for MSPs, the company has unveiled the JumpCloud Password Manager solution.
JumpCloud Password Manager lets MSPs manage passwords across customers, the company said. The solution keeps credentials stored locally on end-user devices and syncs vaults between devices through JumpCloud servers. In doing so, JumpCloud Password Manager eliminates the need for users to create, manage and remember master passwords.
In addition, JumpCloud Password Manager helps MSPs protect customers against targeted attacks against cloud-based password managers, the company said. It also allows MSPs to manage SSO, multi-factor authentication (MFA) and password-based authentication across their customer base via the JumpCloud admin console.
A Closer Look at JumpCloud
JumpCloud provides an Open Directory platform that helps organizations adopt a zero trust security model and secure their remote workforces, the company said. It supports more than 180,000 organizations from around the world.
Also, JumpCloud has raised more than $400 million in funding to date. The company continues to explore opportunities to enhance its Open Directory platform and partner with MSPs and other global organizations.