Liongard, a configuration change detection and response provider (CCDR), and Seceon an eXtended detection and response (XDR solution specialist, announced that they will combine technologies to produce a risk mitigation and visibility platform for managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs).
Specifically, Liongard will integrate its technology into Seceon's aiXDR and aiSIEM platforms, the companies said in a prepared statement.
What Liongard’s CCDR Solution Offers
The benefits of Liongard’s CCDR solution include:
- Continuous monitoring and intelligent alerting for configuration changes across diverse systems and applications.
- Enabling MSPs and MSSPs to identify misconfigurations, maintain compliance, and prevent operational disruptions caused by configuration-related risks.
Seceon’s aiXDR and aiSIEM platform benefits include:
- The ability to unify and correlate data from diverse sources such as endpoints, networks, cloud environments, and applications.
- Enabling real-time threat detection, automated response, and comprehensive threat hunting capabilities.
How the integration of the two technologies works:
- The integration of Liongard's technology into Seceon's aiXDR and aiSIEM platform will deliver new opportunities for service providers to deliver enhanced security and operational resilience to their clients.
- Seceon's aiXDR and aiSIEM platform adds a layer of configuration monitoring, posture management and response to address risks associated with unauthorized changes, misconfigurations, and compliance violations.
Proactive Threat Detection
Joe Alapat, Liongard chief technology officer, said that the combination of the partners' technology is “empowering” service providers to “proactively detect, investigate, and respond to threats, while ensuring the integrity and security of their clients' environments."
As Seceon CEO Chandra Pandey explained:
"With Liongard's CCDR capabilities integrated into our aiXDR and aiSIEM platform, we are enabling our MSP and MSSP partners to have a holistic view of their clients' environments and effectively respond to configuration-related risks. Together, we are equipping service providers with the tools they need to stay ahead of emerging threats and deliver unmatched security services."
The integration of Liongard's CCDR capabilities into Seceon's aiXDR and aiSIEM platform is slated for availability in the second half of 2023.