LogRhythm, a security information and event management (SIEM) platform and security operations center (SOC) services provider, has named Mitzi Hunter as its Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and Mike Dalgleish as its VP of sales for the Americas region.
Hunter will define and implement LogRhythm's marketing strategy and lead and manage its team of global marketers in North America, EMEA and APAC, the company said. She previously served as CMO at Compuware (now part of BMC).
Dalgleish will build and manage LogRhythm's sales team in the Americas region, the company said. He most recently served as LogRhythm's VP of sales engineering and channels.
What do the Executive Appointments Mean for LogRhythm?
Hunter and Dalgleish will support LogRhythm on its "transformative journey," CEO Christopher O'Malley said. LogRhythm continues to reinvent its organization, O'Malley noted, and Hunter and Dalgleish could help the business bolster its marketing operations and extend its North American market reach.
The Hunter and Dalgleish appointments also come after LogRhythm in April 2022 made the following leadership moves:
- Hiring O'Malley as its CEO, who prior to joining LogRhythm served as president and CEO of Compuware.
- Hiring former Compuware VP of Human Resources and Operations Matthew Sarafian as its chief people officer.
- Hiring former Veracode Senior Director of Product Management Steve Kansa as its VP of product management for product delivery.
- Naming LogRhythm VP of EMEA sales engineering Jonathan Zulberg as its VP of product management for design and innovation.
- Expanding Kish Dill's role as chief product and customer officer; who will be responsible for building products and helping customers deploy LogRhythm solutions and services.
LogRhythm Reports Strong Growth in 2021
LogRhythm reported double-digit growth in annual recurring revenue and record customer renewals in 2021, O'Malley said. The company looks poised to further expand its team and operations to ensure that it can meet the security needs of global organizations.