LogRhythm has released its fourth consecutive quarterly innovation update across its entire security operations portfolio, showcasing new automation, extended threat detection capabilities and improved log source management.
The Broomfield, Colorado-based security operations firm has also debuted an Unlimited Upgrades Service by its professional services team to assist customers in upgrading to every quarterly security information and event management (SIEM) release.
The idea behind the extended capabilities is to give analysts a simplified experience to focus on detecting, investigating, and responding to threats. LogRhythm has promised customers it will update its product line every 90 days.
New Innovations Every 90 Days
LogRhythm offers security solutions that blend SIEM, log management, file integrity monitoring and machine analytics. The company provides a partner program that allows MSSPs to integrate its security operations capabilities into their offerings.
Commenting on the new offerings, Kish Dill, LogRhythm chief product and customer officer, said:
“We are bringing new innovations to market every 90 days to ensure that life is easier for security analysts to monitor the threat landscape through enhanced collection and our intuitive analyst experience. Our customers not only can expect us to keep our innovation road map promises but also expect a delivery plan and consulting support through our Unlimited Upgrades to rapidly gain the benefits of the quarterly enhancements. Enhancements that focus on making it painless for our customers to monitor their environment, detect threats and quickly resolve them.”
LogRhythm's Upgrades Detailed
New enhancements to the portfolio include:
- New log source page added to the web console increases log visibility and streamlines administrative workflows
- Improved Open Collector on-boarding reduces administrative overhead managing log collection with improved workflows
- Enhancements to manage log sources in the API allow users to fully manage log source virtualization with new administrative functions
- New out-of-the-box use cases correlate outputs from UEBA machine learning models with other observations in the SIEM
- Grouping of related streaming analytics detections to quickly identify related activity and gain a complete picture of an incident
- Axon Linux Agent for flat file and syslog provides greater visibility into Linux environments
- Suggested search prompts add context and facilitate fast decision making
Network and detection response (NDR)
- New and improved UI experience enhances the analyst experience and enables quicker threat resolution
- In-product training and computer-based training help security teams easily adopt and realize the full value of the NDR platform