Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the update for Tuesday, September 25, 2018.
6. Partnership: Network Runners will deliver BlackRidge Technology's cybersecurity solutions to commercial and government markets.
5. Talent: HYAS, a provider of intelligence solutions for infosec and cybersecurity professionals, has hired Ariel Silverstone, as data protection officer. The company also recently raised $6.2 million in Series A funding led by M12, Microsoft’s venture fund.
4. SIEM and UEBA: Empow has expanded its SIEM (security information and event management) platform to support native User/Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) functionality.With this capability, the empow SIEM now provides automated detection and adaptive response to threats across the entire cyber kill chain, the company claims.
4. Secure Access: Ricoh Group has deployed Pulse Secure access solutions for network connectivity protecting approximately 97,000 employees worldwide.
2. Microsoft Security News at Ignite 2018 Conference: Brief details are here. MSSP Alert will share more perspectives later today.
1. MSP Security Services: Continuum CEO Michael George will share his view on the managed security services market later today and throughout the week during the Continuum Navigate conference in Boston. Stay tuned for details.