How McAfee Scam Protection Works
Scam Protection detects malicious links to stop users before they click on them, McAfee noted. Any time the technology identifies a malicious link, it alerts the user. If the user accidently clicks on the link, Scam Protection prevents the website from loading.
Meanwhile, Scam Protection runs in real time and analyzes and processes millions of malicious links from around the world, McAfee stated. It also can protect users from new zero-day threats.
Scam Protection is now available as part of McAfee Mobile Security. It works across Android, iOS, Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge and Firefox.
McAfee Protects Dell Small Business Customers Against Cyberattacks
Business Protection helps Dell small business customers protect against cyber threats and vulnerabilities, McAfee said. Here are the product's features:
- Security console shows a company's protection status and lets a business manage its employee invitations to set up protection.
- Business protection score shows the online security health for a company and its employees.
- Dark web identity monitoring enables employees to monitor their email addresses and phone numbers and see if they have been compromised on the dark web.
- Device scans help employees guard against malware, ransomware, viruses and other known and unknown threats.
- Firewall prevents hackers from accessing home and office networks.
- Tracker remover stops web trackers from monitoring and gathering data about a business or its employees on the web.
- Secure virtual private network (VPN) offers bank-grade Wi-Fi encryption.
- Wi-Fi scanning alerts users if they are connecting to an unsecured Wi-Fi network or hotspot.
A Closer Look at McAfee
McAfee provides online protection solutions for consumers and businesses, the company indicated. It offers antivirus, mobile security and VPN products, along with free security tools.