This week’s 10 most read MSSP Alert news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
7. Social Engineering: Cybercrime Meets Human Hacking: Here’s how MSPs can educate customers about social engineering tactics — and effective ways to mitigate social engineering risks, according to Webroot, an OpenText company.
6. Top 250 MSSPs List: A look at the world’s leading Managed Security Services Providers — according to our annual readership survey and market research.
5. Samsung Breach - Did Lapsus$ Hackers Steal Galaxy Source Code: Samsung confirms data breach; some Galaxy device source code stolen. Lapsus$ hacker group claims Samsung breach responsibility.
4. Top 40 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Companies: Based on Gartner MDR Market Guide 2021… plus MSSP Alert perspectives & analysis.
3. HelpSystems Acquires Alert Logic: HelpSystems gains SaaS-based managed detection & response (MDR) security services. Will MSP partner program continue?
2. Russia-Ukraine War & Cybersecurity Updates: Russia’s invasion of Ukraine features alleged cyberattacks. Follow this Russia-Ukraine conflict timeline for cyber & kinetic warfare updates, and guidance for MSSPs worldwide.
1. Google Acquires Mandiant: The deal should lead to expanded Google Cloud Security Advisory Services, Threat Detection & Intelligence, Automation & Response Tools, Testing & Validation, and Managed Defense services.