This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. 2022 SC Awards - MDR Finalists: A look at 2022 SC Award finalists for Best Managed Detection & Response (MDR) services (ActZero, Bitdefender, Castra, LogicHub & Mandiant) & their MSP/MSSP partner programs.
9. Quantum Computing Cybersecurity Risks: President Joe Biden signs executive orders to mitigate cyberattack risks from quantum computers.
8. Top 250 MSSPs: Our annual look at the world’s top managed security services providers.
7. 10 Best Cybersecurity Practices: A study revealed 10 best practices that can limit the damage of a security breach while increasing detection and remediation:
6. Cisco Security Reorganization?: Cisco shakes up security business to jumpstart growth vs. MDR, XDR & cloud security rivals, report says. Keep an eye on Cisco Secure MSP strategy.
5. Colonial Pipeline Ransomware Attack - One Year Later: What savvy MSPs and MSSPs can learn from the attack
4. Russia Cyberattacks vs. Ukraine – The Timeline: A day-by-day look at Russia’s kinetic and cyber war vs. Ukraine.
3. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
2. Top 250 MSSPs: Our annual look at the world’s top managed security services providers.
1. MSP Security Alert From CISA: A CISA Cybersecurity Advisory offers 12 steps MSPs can take to mitigate supply chain cyberattacks & other digital threats that target MSPs & their customers.