A new MSP cybersecurity conference is set to launch in January 2020. The event, hosted by Perch Security, is dubbed PerchyCon. The Tampa, Florida-based conference is designed for MSP and MSSP owners as well as infosec practitioners.
Still, the event's primary focus is not Perch Security. Instead, the spotlight will be on MSPs and MSSPs -- and the proper steps required to:
- train and grow a cyber staff;
- master vulnerability management & penetration testing;
- leverage the NIST Cybersecurity Framework when working with clientele;
- properly price and package cybersecurity services; and
- address data compliance and risk management.
You can find specific sessions and confirmed speakers on this page. Yes, MSSP Alert and ChannelE2E are confirmed to attend, and we expect to blog live from the conference.
MSP Security: Hackers Target Service Providers
The event surfaces at a key time for the MSP ecosystem, which remains a prime target for ransomware and cyber attacks. Perch Security and many of its technology partners have been calling on MSPs to safeguard their own businesses and mitigate risk -- leveraging the NIST Cybersecurity Framework along the way.