As Netwrix continues to update and advance its cybersecurity products during 2023, the company asserts that is has been helping its customers "reduce the risk of breaches and limit the impact of attacks."
Here's a look at the recent upgrades to Netwrix's security products:
- Threat Manager (formerly StealthDEFEND) detects AS-REP Roasting attacks that cybercriminals use to take over user accounts.
- StealthINTERCEPT detects Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) access blocking by third-party software.
- Password Policy Enforcer provides users with feedback about proposed new passwords and helps them implement strong, compliant passwords.
- Password Secure requires token verification of a user's identity during multi-factor authentication (MFA) setup.
- Usercube removes direct role assignments to reduce an organization's attack surface.
- PolicyPak offers MacOS and Windows support to enhance least-privilege management on endpoints.
- Auditor provides control over privileged groups in Entra ID (formerly Azure AD) with a dedicated report that facilitates regular access reviews.
- 1Secure provides incident detection and response across SharePoint Online and the on-premises infrastructure of each MSP customer and reports on AD risk metrics.
Along with updating these security solutions, Netwrix released a SaaS auditing solution for MSPs in February 2023.
Netwrix "Makes Data Security Easy"
Dating back to 2006, Netwrix has been providing security solutions that help users "identify and protect sensitive data to reduce the risk of a breach and to detect, respond to and recover from attacks," the company stated. Additionally, IT teams can use Netwrix's solutions to "fortify the security posture and to promptly detect and respond to threats and recover from them faster and with less effort."
More than 13,500 organizations worldwide currently use Netwrix solutions to strengthen their security and compliance posture across their data, identities and infrastructure, the company indicated.
What the Future Holds for Netwrix
Moving forward, Netwrix is focused on "enabling strong, consistent security measures across the whole on-premises and cloud infrastructure," Chief Product Officer Michael Tweddle said.
Netwrix's near-term product roadmap is aimed at bolstering the company's support of cloud services, Tweedle noted. It also emphasizes ways to address the ongoing security challenges of cloud adoption.
Meanwhile, Netwrix will host its Netwrix Connect user and partner conference, March 4-6, 2024 in Orlando, Florida. Furthermore, Netwrix continues to operate as a "channel-first company" and offers partner programs for channel vendors.