RapidFire Tools, a Kaseya company that specializes in IT assessment and documentation for managed service providers (MSPs), has added an Advanced Breach Detection System (ABDS) to its Cyber Hawk insider threat detection solution.
ABDS scans for keyloggers, Trojans, spyware, unauthorized registry changes and other malicious activity and notifies an MSP accordingly, RapidFire Tools indicated. It requires no additional software or agents to be installed on an end user's network and enables an MSP to view and manage alert content via the RapidFire Tools online portal.
The ABDS add-on is now available via Cyber Hawk Basic and Cyber Hawk Advanced.
What Is Cyber Hawk?
Cyber Hawk scans a network, detects security threats and notifies stakeholders, RapidFire Tools indicated. It provides security recommendations and generates weekly and monthly summaries of security issues and insider threats to help an MSP identify ways to accelerate incident response and remediation.
Key features of Cyber Hawk include:
- Daily Alerts: Provides emails that contain a list of network anomalies, changes and threats that are prioritized by severity.
- Network Detective Scanning Engine: Scans user, asset and configuration data to help MSPs discover cyber threats.
- Service Plan Creator: Empowers MSPs to modify pre-built service plans or create custom service plans.
MSPs can offer four levels of Cyber Hawk security services:
- Bronze: Includes security alerts directed to a customer using a built-in workflow.
- Silver: Provides security alerts, along with incident investigation and remediation.
- Gold: Consists of built-in configurations that allow MSPs to address various security issues and deliver internal vulnerabilities scans and other security capabilities.
- Platinum: Allows MSPs to offer internal cybersecurity services to customers dealing with highly sensitive data and strict IT compliance requirements.
Cyber Hawk also helps MSPs discover misconfigurations in customer networks, according to RapidFire Tools. By doing so, Cyber Hawk enables MSPs to capitalize on the rising demand for managed security services.
The global managed security services market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7 percent between 2018 and 2023, industry analyst MarketsandMarkets stated. Furthermore, this market could be worth nearly $47.7 billion by 2023.
What Is RapidFire Tools?
Founded in 1997, RapidFire Tools provides IT software tools for MSPs. The RapidFire Tools portfolio today includes Cyber Hawk for internal cyber security threat detection and alerting, along with Network Detective for IT assessments, documentation and reporting and Audit Guru for compliance process automation.
More than 8,000 IT service providers worldwide use RapidFire Tools products. Also, these service providers leverage RapidFire Tools products to support over 8,000 customers and produce over 500,000 reports every month.