Unified Defense SIEM enables fast search and investigation, threat content-as-a-service, proactive defense with continuous peer and partner collaboration, and unified threat detection, investigation and response (TDIR) experience, all in a single platform.
Commenting on Unified Defense SIEM, Securonix CEO Nayaki Nayyar said:
"Securonix is introducing the Unified Defense SIEM platform that delivers a flexible data lake with Snowflake, threat content-as-a-service and simplified TDIR experience from analyst to CISO. With the launch of Unified Defense SIEM, Securonix once again redefines the future of the SIEM market."
What Unified Defense SIEM Includes
Unified Defense SIEM's features include:
- 365 Days of "Hot" Searchable Data provides organizations with access to information before, during and after a data breach that they can use to investigate threats.
- Single-Tier Storage Model uses a single-tier storage model that streamlines data management and eliminates common search performance and operational issues associated with traditional tiered-storage models.
- Threat Content Library offers threat coverage from the Securonix Threat Labs team.
- Threat Content Analyzer delivers insights to help organizations assess their threat detection gaps, level of security operations center (SOC) maturity and how their cybersecurity coverage stacks up against the MITRE ATT&CK framework and other industry standards.
- Threat Intelligence Sharing aggregates and curates intelligence across Securonix's customers and partners.
Unified Defense SIEM is now available, and Securonix will showcase the platform at the 2023 RSA Conference, April 24-27 in San Francisco, California.
Securonix Extends Its Global Reach, Adds to Its Leadership Team
ValuePoint is providing Securonix's cloud-native SIEM to Indian organizations. In addition, ValuePoint and Securonix are creating "an ecosystem where vendors can contribute to security visibility, build out a strong and evolving Program and an overall strong security analytics platform," the businesses said.
Previously, Securonix in February 2023 appointed Sanjay Singh as its chief growth officer. Singh is responsible for aligning, operating and scaling Securonix's global go-to-market functions, the business said. Prior to joining Securonix, Singh served as chief revenue officer at Datto.
Securonix provides a security analytics and operations management platform to global organizations. It offers a partner program that lets MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers use its platform to deliver SIEM and other security services.