Sophos now supports more than 12,500 global and regional MSPs worldwide via its MSP Connect partner program, which represents a 30 percent year-over-year increase since the start of the company's fiscal year in April 2020.
Sophos, now owned by private equity firm Thoma Bravo, attributed its MSP Connect growth to increasing demand for its cybersecurity and managed detection and response (MDR) offerings, according to a prepared statement.
In addition, Sophos increased its MSP billings 56 percent year over year. Sophos recorded its most significant year-over-year MSP billings growth in the Americas, Western Europe, Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the company indicated.
MSP Connect: Here's What MSPs Need to Know
With MSP Connect, MSPs can deploy, manage and sell IT security services and help organizations identify and address security gaps, the company stated. It allows MSPs to use the Sophos Central platform to purchase, distribute and manage customer licenses.
MSP Connect partners can use Sophos Central to:
- Create new trials, set up accounts and track customer usage
- View alerts across managed Sophos customers
- Retrieve usage-based monthly billing reports via a professional services administration (PSA) integration or by exporting a CSV file
- Connect to the Sophos Partner Portal to complete transactions and access partner resources
MSP demand for Sophos' product and services portfolio also continues to increase, the company noted. This portfolio includes:
- Sophos Intercept X for endpoint protection
- Sophos XG Firewall for firewall management
- Sophos Cloud Optix for security and compliance
Along with the aforementioned offerings, Sophos last year integrated Sophos Managed Threat Response (MTR) into MSP Connect. This ensures that MSPs can incorporate Sophos MDR capabilities into their portfolios.