Trellix has launched the Xtend Global Channel Partner Program to drive adoption of its eXtended detection and response (XDR) platform, according to a prepared statement.
What Trellix XDR Offers
Xtend partners can upsell and cross-sell Trellix solutions, including:
- Security Operations (SecOps) and Analytics
- Network Detection and Response (NDR)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Email Security
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Xtend partners also can access Trellix resources, such as:
- Trellix Partner Portal, which offers guides and sales playbooks
- Deal registration and incentive management incentives
- Trellix University learning management platform to teach partners about Trellix's solutions
- Demand generation and marketing support to help partners capitalize on go-to-market opportunities and generate qualified leads
Trellix's partners are "at the forefront" of the company's global sales strategy, said Britt Norwood, Trellix's SVP of global channels and commercial. The company has reviewed industry best practices and worked with channel partners to develop Xtend. It also expects Xtend to help its partners become more profitable and extend their reach in the XDR market, Norwood stated.
President Biden Adds Trellix CEO to National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee
The Xtend Global Channel Partner Program launch comes after President Biden in February 2023 appointed Trellix CEO Bryan Palma to NSTAC.
Palma brings more than two decades of cybersecurity industry experience to NSTAC. He expects to work with NSTAC members to improve the United States' cybersecurity policy, he stated.
NSTAC provides recommendations to the Executive Office of the President to improve national security and emergency preparedness. Along with Palma, members of NSTAC include executives from Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft and other cybersecurity and technology companies.
Trellix offers an XDR platform that can be used in conjunction with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Verified Access products and other security products. Approximately 800 partners have integrated Trellix's XDR platform into their portfolios.