Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. ConnectWise Automate API Vulnerability: Perch Security takes a closer, more detailed look at the vulnerability here. ConnectWise is an investor in Perch Security, which offers co-managed threat detection and response services to MSPs.
2. Research - Small Business Cyber Insurance: The latest stats are here from Cowbell Cyber.
3. CERT Alert - Remote Access Technologies: The latest details are here...
4. Training - Cybersecurity Courses: AttackIQ, a provider of breach and attack simulation (BAS) solutions, has announced "major curriculum expansions" to the AttackIQ Academy, including a new guest lecturer series.
5. Partnership - Managed Edge Security Services: Rackspace and Cloudflare have partnered on the effort...
6. Credential Harvesting Explained: Inky offers this timely overview...
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar