Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. MSP - Endpoint Protection Services - Part One: iQor, an MSP focused on BPO (business process outsourcing) solutions, has selected CrowdStrike Falcon for cyberattack prevention, threat detection and endpoint detection and response (EDR) across its global service locations.
2. MSP - Endpoint Protection Services - Part Two: Magna5, an MSP that offers voice and connectivity services, has rolled out a suite of endpoint security solutions. Headquartered in Frisco, Texas, Magna5 operates nationally and has office locations in Pittsburgh; San Antonio; Seattle; and Troy, New York. Magna5 is backed by NewSpring Holdings, a mid-market investment firm.
4. Zoom Growth, Security Issues: Zoom's user base grew by another 50% to 300 million in the last three weeks, though some governments and businesses have banned Zoom applications amid security concerns, Reuters notes.
5. Microsoft Teams Security: Abnormal Security has launched Microsoft Teams protection and integration with Okta to extend email security coverage and protect remote workforces from social engineering attacks, the company says.
6. DevOps Security - PAM: HashiCorp Vault users can now leverage One Identity privileged access management (PAM) to securely manage, monitor, record, and audit privileged and administrative access to DevOps workflows.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar