Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
2. MSP Partner Program - Password Management: Bitwarden has announced a password management offering for MSPs.
3. Virtual CISO Services for SMBs: Canon Solutions America, a subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., has expanded its cybersecurity portfolio to include Virtual Chief Information Security Officer CISO (vCISO) Services by Agile Cybersecurity Solutions (ACS). The new vCISO solutions are designed for small businesses that lack internal cyber teams.
4. Talent: MorganFranklin Consulting, a finance, technology, and cybersecurity advisory and management consulting firm, has hired Perry Menezes as a managing director in its cybersecurity practice.
6. International Data Privacy: Britain is pursuing data partnerships with countries including the United States, Australia, South Korea and other fast-growing markets to break down barriers and boost trade after Brexit, Reuters reports.
B. MSSP, MDR and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- Top 250 MSSPs 2021 List (September 16, Live Webcast and On-Demand)
- CMMC Con 2021 (September 29, Virtual Event)
- FireEye Cyber Defense Summit (October 4-8, Hybrid – virtual and face to face)
- Exabeam Spotlight21 (October 4-6, Hybrid – virtual and face to face)
- BlackBerry Security Summit 2021 (October 13, Virtual)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar