When Herjavec Group recently acquired Securience, MSSP Alert went digging for more details about the M&A deal. Among our key questions: How will Herjavec Group, a Top 200 MSSP, leverage Securience's expertise in the identity and access management (IAM) market?
Our quest for answers and more details led us to Aaron Jamieson, director of business development at Herjavec Group, and Doug Chin, co-founder of Securience (and now VP of IAM at Herjavec Group).Video link
In the MSSP Alert video interview video interview above, Jamieson and Chin cover:
- 0:00 - Intros
- 0:25 - Herjavec Group's IAM interests and the Securience relationship ahead of the M&A deal.
- 1:32 - Securience's business journey and evolution since 2014.
- 5:26 - Herjavec Group and Securience: How the partnership evolved into M&A discussions.
- 7:20 - Did the coronavirus pandemic influence Herjavec Group's views and approach to M&A?
- 8:23 - Jamieson shares first priorities for the acquired technology and team.
- 10:17 - Chin's assessment of the deal so far.
- 13:32 - Conclusion