Windstream Enterprise, a company that specializes in cloud connectivity, communications and security, has debuted a managed security service edge (SSE) solution powered by network security provider Cato Networks.
The SSE solution lets organizations protect their networks and the users and resources attached to them, Windstream noted. It allows organizations to provide remote access to cloud applications and secures endpoints, users and applications across their network configurations.
What Windstream Enterprise's SSE Solution Offers
The SSE solution's capabilities include:
- Secure Web Gateway (SWG) protects users against phishing attacks and malicious websites.
- Firewall as a Service (FWaaS) provides traffic segmentation and restricts access to locations, applications and resources.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) offers secure remote access to applications, both on premises and in the cloud.
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) limits access to cloud applications and extends an organization's security policies to the cloud to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Next-Gen Anti-Malware (NGAM) protects connected sites, cloud resources and users against known and unknown malware.
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR) offers network monitoring and alerting.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) detects and prevents data from leaving an organization; protects critical information, customer data and intellectual property; and ensures an organization is managing its data in accordance with industry regulations.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) monitors network traffic and blocks malicious content.
Windstream Offers MSP, MSSP Partner Program
The SSE solution is cloud native and can be deployed within days, Windstream noted. It also enables businesses to "integrate the best available security components into their existing network environments without disruption," Windstream CTO Art Nichols stated.
Windstream provides security, managed communications and other services to organizations across the United States. The company offers a channel partner program that allows MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers to integrate secure access service edge (SASE), managed network security and other Windstream security solutions into their portfolios.