Cylance is the only company to offer a preventive cybersecurity solution that stops advanced threats and malware at the most vulnerable point: the endpoint. Applying a revolutionary artificial intelligence approach, the Cylance endpoint security product, CylancePROTECT®, analyzes the DNA of code prior to its execution on the endpoint to find and prevent threats others can’t, while using a fraction of the system resources associated with endpoint protection solutions that are deployed in enterprises today. CylanceOPTICS™ is an AI driven endpoint detection and response component that provides consistent endpoint visibility for root cause analysis, threat hunting, threat detection, and incident response. Together, these two Cylance products offer maximum prevention, detection, and protection. For more information visit: www.cylance.com
Cylance MSSP Program Overview
The primary goal of Cylance’s MSSP Program is to increase managed security service providers’ (MSSPs) capabilities and customer confidence by offering advanced predictive endpoint protection. The Cylance MSSP Program is designed to enable partners to easily offer Cylance products as managed services to their customers. The program allows MSSPs to license products on a monthly or annual subscription basis, enabling them to align subscriptions with their billing model.
Key Program Features
- Four program levels: Gold, Platinum, Emerald and Global Telco/Cloud with added benefits at each level as your Cylance business grows.
- Access to the Cylance Partner Portal, partner communications, and field sales and marketing support.
- Flexible licensing options built to match the way MSSPs do business with customers.
- Monthly billing on subscription licensing (payment is made in arrears).
- Annual billing is available by request, payment based on standard terms.
- No upfront fees for license and support.
- No renewals to manage.
- Cylance provides volume discounted pricing. Volume discounts are available and cumulative, so your cost will continue to decrease based on higher volume.
- MSSP owns the customer relationship: no direct communication from Cylance to your customers.
Check out our MSSP Alert Guest Blogs and Twitter Feed
- Guest Blogs: We blog every month here on MSSP Alert, so check back regularly!
- Twitter Feed: Check out the latest Cylance news from around the world.