Deloitte, PwC, EY Partner with Thycotic for Privileged Access Management
- Deloitte: Offers security operations and information security and event management services.
- Ernst & Young (EY): Delivers digital identity and access management, data protection and threat detection and response services.
- PwC: Offers cybersecurity, privacy and forensics services.
Thycotic will enable these MSSPs to deliver its PAM solutions to global organizations, the company stated. The company also supports the delivery of professional development services within the MSSPs’ respective organizations.
A Closer Look at Thycotic’s PAM Solutions
MSSPs can use Thycotic Secret Server to deliver PAM across their customers’ on-premises and cloud environments, the company said. Secret Server’s features include:
- Privileged credential storage and encryption
- Ability to manage multiple databases, software applications, hypervisors, network devices and security tools
- Out-of-the-box auditing and reporting
Along with Secret Server, Thycotic offers Account Lifecycle Manager, Privileged Behavior Analytics and other PAM solutions. MSSPs can integrate Thycotic’s PAM solutions into their portfolios and use them to develop new security services.
How Does Thycotic Partner with MSSPs?
Thycotic provides a partner program that enables MSSPs to incorporate the company’s PAM solutions into their offerings. The program’s features include:
- Online product and sales training
- Sales and marketing resources
- Deal registration and margin protection
In addition, MSSPs can join the program to leverage Thycotic’s PAM solutions in combination with vulnerability scanning, security information and event management (SIEM) and other security offerings.