ConnectWise Unveils Cybersecurity Framework, Security Offerings for MSPs
ConnectWise has announced the MSP+ Cybersecurity Framework and IT Nation Secure security offerings to help MSPs sell and deliver cybersecurity services, according to a prepared statement. The news comes during this week’s ConnectWise IT Nation Explore virtual conference.
The MSP+ Cybersecurity Framework consists of MSP-specific guidance from various cybersecurity frameworks, including:
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- CIS 20
- UK Cyber Essentials
- Australia’s Essential Eight
IT Nation Secure includes educational training and assets to help MSPs produce, implement and run security practices within their businesses, ConnectWise noted. It offers advice and best practices to help MSPs educate their customers about cybersecurity.
The MSP+ Cybersecurity Framework and IT Nation Secure are now available. Furthermore, ConnectWise will host an IT Nation Secure training event in November to help MSPs explore ways to reduce risk, grow their businesses and streamline cybersecurity service delivery.
ConnectWise Unveils New MSP Offerings
Along with its MSP+ Cybersecurity Framework and IT Nation Secure, ConnectWise has made several other MSP-related announcements at IT Nation Explore, including:
- Fortify for SaaS Security: This solution enables MSPs to detect and respond to anomalous user behavior across active Microsoft accounts.
- Fortify for Assessment Solution: This solution helps MSPs sell security services to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
- New Product Branding for Legacy Continuum Products: Legacy Continuum products have been transitioned to the ConnectWise master brand.
Introducing the ConnectWise Certify Cybersecurity Training Programs
In addition to its IT Nation Explore news, ConnectWise earlier this year introduced the ConnectWise Certify cybersecurity education and training programs for technology solution provider (TSP) sales professionals and engineers.
ConnectWise Certify offers education and training relating to cybersecurity industry standards, best practices and technology, the company indicated. It is available free of charge and concludes with a ConnectWise Certify exam and certification for those who pass.