10 Most Read MSSP Alert News Stories: Week Ended 21 October 2022
This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
9. Zscaler Focuses on Cloud App Data Loss Prevention: Zscaler accelerates protection programs “from months to hours” with zero configuration for data loss prevention.
8. Booz Allen Completes Everwatch Acquisition: Booz Allen overcomes Department of Justice objection & completes EverWatch acquisition; gains government cybersecurity, data science & intelligence expertise.
7. Exabeam Launches New-Scale SIEM for Security Operations: New log management, cloud-native SIEM, threat detection & security investigation capabilities arrive as Exabeam awaits IPO opportunity.
6. WIP19 Threat Group Targets Service Providers, Telcos: WIP19 threat group launches cyberattacks against IT service providers (ITSPs) & telecom companies in the Middle East & Asia, SentinelOne reports.
5. Mandiant-SentinelOne Integration Strategy: The integration allows Singularity XDR users to automatically enrich their security alerts with threat intelligence from Mandiant.
4. Congressman Frank Mrvan’s Cybersecurity Views: Mrvan, chairman of the U.S. House Technology Modernization Subcommittee, talks all things cybersecurity with MSSP Alert.
3. MSSP M&A List – 140 Buyers and Sellers: An M&A list of MSSP mergers, acquisitions, buyouts & investments involving managed security services providers (MSSPs), Managed Detection & Response (MDR) & more.
2. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
1. Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022: The entire annual list surfaced in September 2022.