Siemplify Upgrades Security Operations Platform for MSSPs, Enterprises
Siemplify, a company that specializes in security automation, orchestration and incident response, has launched a new version of its security operations platform for MSSPs and enterprises.
The new release, ThreatNexus 2.0, links disparate enterprise security tools to help security operations center (SOC) teams respond to all types of threats, Siemplify said.
ThreatNexus 2.0 capabilities include:
- Business Intelligence: Enables users to measure, report and manage SOC activity.
- Graph Visualization: Illustrates threat data in graphs.
- Lifecycle Case Management: Helps accelerate incident response from initial alert to case resolution.
- Orchestration: Empowers users to automate SOC processes.
- Smart-Context: Leverages machine learning algorithms to contextualize security data.
- Triage: Allows security analysts to identify relevant security data and respond to incidents faster than ever before.
ThreatNexus 2.0 helps SOC teams keep pace with the volume of security alerts, maintain the right skills and manage manual IR processes, CEO Amos Stern said in a prepared statement.
That way, SOC teams can use ThreatNexus 2.0 to make informed decisions that lead to threat remediation, the company noted.
Siemplify Drives European Expansion, Strategic Partnerships
Siemplify is targeting global expansion, which is reflected in some of the company’s recent executive appointments.
This month, the company named former HP Enterprise executive Stefan Schmid as its vice president of sales for the EMEA region. Schmid is expected to help Siemplify strengthen its position as a leader in powering security operations for MSSPs and enterprises throughout the EMEA region, the company said.
In addition, the company this month promoted Miguel Carrero, the company’s executive vice president of strategy and business development, to chief revenue officer.
Carrero, a former HPE ArcSight executive who joined Siemplify in March, now oversees all sales activities and partnerships.
Siemplify is comprised of veterans of Israeli cyber intelligence agencies who possess experience in security analysis, management and operations. The company integrates data science and applied mathematics into ThreatNexus to help MSSPs and enterprises reduce alerts, boost analyst efficiency and accelerate incident response.