Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 11 February 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director [email protected]. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. Talent: Deep Instinct has hired Yariv Fishman as VP of product, and Ofir Arkin as VP of research & development (R&D).
2. Integration – Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR): SentinelOne now integrates with Zscaler. The integration surfaces a few days after SentinelOne announced integration and partnership work with Mandiant, and one million nodes deployed with N-able‘s MSP partner base.
4. Partner Momentum – Vulnerability Management: Tenable has reached 100 partners and 200 unique integrations.
5. Partnership – Threat Intelligence: Cyware has partnered with the Automotive Information Sharing and Analysis Center (Auto-ISAC) to provide members wih the ability to automatically aggregate, share, and collaborate on actionable threat intelligence. Over 20+ ISACs / ISAOs leverage Cyware solutions for automated threat intelligence sharing, collaboration, and distribution, the company says.
6. Partnership: Omada and iC Consult have expanded a partnership to offer enhanced identity services throughout the U.K. and North American regions.
7. Identity and Access Management (IAM): IDMWORKS has unveiled an IAM Insights Dashboard to “deliver real-time intelligence to IAM Program monitoring and reporting,” the company said.
8. Secure Cloud Networking: Aviatrix has announced new security features for ThreatIQ with ThreatGuard. The result: Customers gain continuous Network Behavior Analytics, built into the cloud network fabric. The analytics are “customized for every environment, improve over time, and are complementary to signature-based threat defenses,” the company said.
B. MSSP, MDR and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- SonicWall Boundless 2022 (Feb 23-24, Virtual)
- GISEC 2022 (February 21-23, Saudi Arabia)
- McAfee MPower Digital 2022 (March 22-23, Virtual)
- Apptega Amplify Partner Summit 2022 MSSP Security Conference (April 27-28, Atlanta, Georgia)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar