Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Market News: 29 April 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director [email protected]. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. Expansion – Managed Security Services: 11:11 Systems, a managed infrastructure solutions provider, has expanded its managed security services to “prevent, detect and respond to malicious activities,” the company said. The services include managed firewall; continuous risk scanning, SIEM and EDR. The launch comes roughly
4. Application Security Monitoring: Datadog launched Application Security Monitoring to help security teams “accurately detect attacks targeting code-level vulnerabilities, such as server-side-request forgeries (SSRFs), SQL injections, cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks and more,” the company said. The offering, leveraging the Sqreen acquisition of 2021, aligns with Datadog’s Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Cloud Workload Security (CWS) and Cloud SIEM offerings, the company said.
5. Talent: Conquest Cyber has named Matthew Horne as VP of corporate development.
6. Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): SOCSoter is now a Third-Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) candidate awarded by the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB).