Ivanti, SentinelOne Announce Patch Management Partnership
Together, Ivanti and SentinelOne are providing an integrated solution that helps security and IT teams adopt a risk-based approach to patch management, the companies said. Security and IT teams can use the integrated solution for vulnerability assessment, prioritization and remediation.
How the Ivanti-SentinelOne Integrated Solution Works
The Ivanti-SentinelOne integrated solution lets security and IT teams use Neurons and Singularity XDR to automatically identify and remediate vulnerabilities, the companies said. It provides security and IT teams with insights into vulnerabilities that are being exploited across their organizations. From here, these teams can generate security insights.
In addition, the Ivanti-SentinelOne integrated solution allows security and IT teams to identify and address vulnerabilities in one click, the companies stated. As such, the solution can help these teams reduce their mean time to detect, discover, remediate and respond to vulnerabilities.
SentinelOne Unveils Cybersecurity Integrations
The Ivanti integration comes after SentinelOne previously announced several cybersecurity integrations in 2022, including:
- Torq orchestrates threat hunting, information sharing and ticket creation for vulnerability management and lets security teams create no-code interactive chat bots to manage SentinelOne endpoints from within Slack or other chat tools.
- IBM Security combines Singularity XDR and IBM Security’s QRadar security information and event management (SIEM) solution to filter threat detections for correlation, triage and investigation.
- Swimlane lets organizations use Singularity XDR APIs to trigger Swimlane low-code automation security playbooks, case management processes and dashboards or reports.
- Intezer automatically triages security incidents, analyzes malware and provides insights into cyberthreats.
- Remediant enforces zero trust solutions across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments.
- Blue Hexagon helps MSSPs to detect and prevent malware and ransomware in the cloud.
- Keysight uses Keysight and SentinelOne technologies to simulate cyber threats.
- Automox delivers vulnerability discovery and remediation.
- ServiceNow enables security and IT teams to automate incident response.
SentinelOne provides AI- and machine learning-based security solutions to help organizations identify and mitigate cyber threats. MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers can join SentinelOne’s partner program to incorporate the company’s offerings into their portfolios.