Atos, a Top 100 MSSP, has launched a cybersecurity services portfolio for healthcare organizations. The cybersecurity services portfolio expands Atos's Digital Health Solutions for healthcare payers and providers and pharmaceutical and life science companies, according to a prepared statement.
Atos's cybersecurity services portfolio for healthcare organizations includes the following offerings:
- Managed Security Services: Consists of security information and event management (SIEM), endpoint threat prevention and advanced threat detection services.
- Cloud Security: Provides data loss prevention (DLP), encryption and cloud access security broker (CASB) services.
- Identity Management: Delivers biometrics, two-factor authentication (2FA), public key infrastructure (PKI) authentication and other authentication capabilities.
Atos's cybersecurity services portfolio for healthcare organizations is now available. In addition, Atos will showcase its cybersecurity services for healthcare organizations at this week's HIMSS19 Conference in Orlando, Florida.
What Does the Cybersecurity Services Portfolio Mean for Atos?
Atos's cybersecurity services portfolio bolsters the company's Digital Health Solutions. It also could help Atos capitalize on the rising demand for healthcare cybersecurity services.
Atos Digital Health Solutions empower healthcare organizations to safeguard patient data and address known and unknown cyber threats, the company said. These solutions include:
- Cyber Crisis Assessment: Offers crisis assessment and response plans.
- Identity Governance: Simultaneously provides secure access to healthcare resources and ensures compliance with regulatory mandates.
- Security Operations Center (SOC): Delivers security intelligence to help healthcare organizations stop cyberattacks before they happen.
Meanwhile, the global healthcare cybersecurity market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.6 percent between 2017 and 2023, industry analyst Allied Market Research stated. This market also could be worth approximately $12.5 billion by 2023.
What Is Atos?
Atos provides a variety of end-to-end cybersecurity services and solutions, including:
- European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation.
- Government Risk and Compliance.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security.
Atos also employs over 5,000 security specialists and has a worldwide network of SOCs.