Checkmarx, a global application security company headquartered in Ramat Gan, Israel, has launched a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) partner program.
Checkmarx specializes in Application Security Testing across proprietary code, open source, APIs, and infrastructure as code. Over 1,600 customers already leverage the software. Looking ahead, MSSPs could consume and extend the software to more customers. Checkmarx CEO Emmanuel Benzaquen described the advantage for its MSSP partners:
"The launch of our MSSP Program is a milestone in the Checkmarx journey and a natural extension of our commitment to global excellence in application security enablement. Our MSSP partners will bolster their service offerings, combining the industry's most comprehensive application security platform with the strong relationships and expertise of their own teams in a way that benefits organizations everywhere."
Checkmarx Strengthens MSSP Relationships
What’s in it for Checkmarx’s MSSP partners:
- Checkmarx One, a cloud-based application security platform that enables partners to work with multiple engines within a single platform.
- Opportunities to grow revenue by selling application security services with predictable costs.
- A purchasing model that affords the opportunity to scale managed security offerings in a cost-effective manner and increasing average revenue per customer.
- Expert Checkmarx resources to help MSSPs develop and refine their propositions, tailoring these to their specific customer needs.
- Deployment of Checkmarx AWS Cloud
Mark Osmond, vice president of Worldwide Channels and Alliances, emphasized his Checkmarx’s commitment to MSSP partners:
"Checkmarx is fortunate to work with industry-leading MSSP partners around the world. We are deeply committed to the needs of our customers and partners. This program launches a new chapter in the ability of those partners to deliver dramatically improved and simplified application security, cost savings and rapid return on investment for their clients."
More About Checkmarx
Checkmarx, according to its company profile, delivers Software Security Platform that unifies with DevOps and provides static and interactive application security testing, software composition analysis, and developer AppSec awareness and training programs to reduce and remediate risk from software vulnerabilities.
In March 2020, private equity firm Hellman & Friedman acquired Checkmarx from Insight Partners that, at the time, represented the largest acquisition of an application security company to date.