Deepwatch, a Top 250 MSSP, has updated its Managed Security Platform to help organizations "anticipate, respond, recover and withstand future cyber threats while continuously improving business resiliency," the company announced.
Here's what's included in the Managed Security Platform enhancements:
- Threat management capabilities help organizations quickly detect and respond to threats.
- Curated threat intelligence enable security analysts to make fast, informed and data-driven security choices.
- Dynamic risk scoring uses Deepwatch's alert scoring algorithms for normalization, correlation and anomaly detection and the unique attributes of a customer's IT environment, risk level and changing threat profiles to detect threats.
- Active response capabilities enable users to initiate actions to contain, recover and prevent malicious activity across their IT infrastructure.
- A security center provides users with one place for their security data, reporting and metrics.
- A security index metric helps organizations measure their existing security capabilities and identify areas to improve their security posture.
- Access to Deepwatch experts help organizations identify, hunt for and investigate threats.
A Closer Look at Deepwatch's Managed Security Platform
The Managed Security Platform promotes 24/7/365 cyber resilience, Deepwatch indicated. It can be used in conjunction with an organization's security tools and ticketing systems to identify and address threats.
In addition, the Managed Security Platform can help organizations reduce their false-positive security alerts by 98%, a Deepwatch spokesperson told MSSP Alert. The platform also helps organizations develop security programs tailored to their operations.
Deepwatch Bolsters Its Channel Partner Program
The Managed Security Platform enhancements come after Deepwatch in April 2023 unveiled a new tiering framework for its Xcelerate Channel Partner Program. This framework consists of Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers based on revenue and specialization requirements, the company stated.
Furthermore, Deepwatch in April 2023 launched the Deepwatch Academy platform, which provides sales training, resources and certification programs to Xcelerate partners. With Deepwatch Academy, Xcelerate partners can access case studies and webinars and schedule cybersecurity training sessions, the company said.
Deepwatch is 100% channel driven, according to the company. It has partnerships in place with Lacework and other technology and cybersecurity companies and looks poised to continue to explore partnership opportunities.