ESET, an endpoint protection software and services provider, has released the Cloud Administrator remote security management solution for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
Cloud Administrator is a cloud-hosted service that provides SMBs with central management of various ESET security products, including Endpoint Antivirus & Security for Windows and macOS and File Security for Microsoft Windows Server, according to a prepared statement. It also enables SMBs to connect to and from any device or location.
How Does Cloud Administrator Work?
Cloud Administrator offers cloud-managed security for up to 250 seats, ESET said. It enables SMBs to monitor a network's status via continuous automatic reports, view interactive network security charts and tables and evaluate the status of computers, cyber threats or quarantined items.
Furthermore, Cloud Administrator enables SMBs to remotely configure security products on connected endpoints, according to ESET. It also allows SMBs to automate policies and tasks for specific computers or static or dynamic groups, as well as set up real-time incident notifications.
Cloud Administrator works right out of the box, ESET stated. It does not require additional IT staff or hardware, and no management server installation is required.
ESET Launches Enterprise Endpoint Security Products
In addition to Cloud Administrator, ESET last month launched a new line of security products designed to help enterprises prevent, detect, respond to and predict cyber threats.
The new ESET enterprise security product line is now available in select countries and includes the following offerings:
- Deployment and Upgrade: Installs and configures a specific ESET product to an enterprise customer's environment and provides training to ensure successful operation.
- Dynamic Threat Defense: Uses cloud-based sandboxing technology to help enterprises detect new cyber threats.
- Enterprise Inspector: Analyzes endpoint security issues to help enterprises speed up threat response and remediation.
- Security Management Center: Provides real-time visibility for on-premise and off-premise endpoints and security reporting.
- Threat Hunting: Delivers on-demand network threat search and detection.
- Threat Monitoring: Offers round-the-clock threat monitoring.
ESET provides endpoint protection products to consumers and businesses in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. It also offers a managed service provider (MSP) partner program that enables participants to incorporate ESET endpoint protection products into their security offerings.