FireEye Mandiant has announced Cyber Risk Management Services that provide organizations with risk-based data and advice to help them build security programs, according to a prepared statement.
The Cyber Risk Management Services combine Mandiant threat intelligence, incident response data and risk methodologies to provide insights into cyber threats, FireEye stated. In doing so, the services can help organizations uncover ways to guard against cyberattacks and make fast, informed security decisions.
What FireEye Cyber Risk Management Services Are Available?
FireEye's Cyber Risk Management Services include:
- Security Program Assessment: Provides an evaluation of an organization's security capabilities and maturity
- Crown Jewels Assessment: Helps an organization analyze its assets to determine how it can get the most value out of its security investments
- Cyber Due Diligence: Offers insights into cyber risks outside of an organization's control, including those associated with third-party vendors and/or corporate acquisitions
- Cyber Risk Operations: Enables an organization to design and operationalize risk programs that leverage threat intelligence to deliver custom risk profiles
- Threat and Vulnerability Management: Allows an organization to identify and manage threats
- Threat Modeling: Ensures an organization can uncover unknown threats and plan accordingly
The aforementioned Cyber Risk Management Services are offered individually or jointly.
FireEye Unveils Microsoft Security Services
Along with launching its Cyber Risk Management Services, FireEye in May 2021 added Microsoft Defender for Endpoint support to its Managed Defense managed detection and response (MDR) service. That way, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint customers can use Managed Defense to identify security incidents in real time and work with a Mandiant security expert to triage security alerts and retrieve and analyze threat intelligence.
Also, FireEye in January 2021 released Azure AD Investigator, an auditing script that lets organizations check their Microsoft 365 tenants for indicators of compromise (IOCs) that require additional verification and analysis. Azure AD Investigator alerts Microsoft 365 administrators and security practitioners about artifacts that may require additional review to determine if they are malicious or part of legitimate activity.
FireEye offers security solutions that help organizations prepare for, prevent and respond to cyberattacks. The company supports over 10,100 customers globally.