Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the update for Thursday, October 4, 2018.
6. Penetration Testing: VantagePoint has expanded its security penetration services.
5. Homeland Security & Cyber Responsibilities: The Senate on Wednesday passed a key cyber bill that solidifies the Department of Homeland Security’s role as the main federal agency overseeing civilian cybersecurity.
4. Bank Cyberattack: Mauritius banking group SBM Holdings said on Wednesday that its Indian operations suffered a cyber fraud earlier in the week, and that the bank has potentially lost up to $14 million, Reuters says.
3. Education: Cylance has launched a 12-week, online Enterprise Cybersecurity Leadership program.
1. Department of Homeland Security Warning to MSPs: Find it here.