Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
Here’s the daily business update for Friday, June 14, 2019
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. ConnectWise IT Nation Explore: Several security-related announcements for MSPs surfaced at the ConnectWise IT Nation Explore 2019 conference this morning in Orlando, Florida. Complete coverage is here on ChannelE2E.
2. Secure Remote Access: SimplySecure from Beachhead Solutions now integrates with Datto Autotask PSA. SimplySecure is a cloud-managed software platform that supports PC & mobile device encryption, security, and data access control forMSPs.
4. SIEM Part Two: Veristor Systems Inc. has joined the Exabeam Partner Program for SIEM and UEBA (user and entity behavior analytics) solutions. The offerings enable enterprises seeking security intelligence to more rapidly and efficiently detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks, the companies say.
B. Next Five Technology Conferences
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit (June 17-19, Maryland)
- AWS re:inforce Cloud Cybersecurity Conference 2019 (June 25-26, Boston, Massachusetts)
- MSSP Accelerator: Sales and Marketing Summit (July 10-11, Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 (July 29-31, Austin, Texas)
- Black Hat USA 2019 (August 3-9, Las Vegas)
- Bonus: The complete MSSP Alert calendar
Email me your news, rumors and tips for potential coverage here on MSSP Alert.