Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Friday morning, February 15, 2019.
7. Penetration Testing Market Forecast: The penetration testing market will have a 13.9 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2017 to 2027, according to Future Markets Insights.
6. Email Security - Symantec: The security software provider has launched Email Fraud Protection, an automated solution that helps organizations block fraudulent emails from reaching enterprises, ensuring brand reputation and sender trust, Symantec says.
5. Cisco SOC: Cisco Systems has opened a Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (CCX) in Singapore. The office expands Cisco’s threat intelligence research and security incident response capabilities in the Asia Pacific region. The CCX comprises a new Talos threat intelligence headquarters and Cisco Security Operations Center (SOC) that will partner with government, industry, and universities to improve national cybersecurity posture and grow regional talent, the networking company says.
3. Partnership - SIEM: Canon Solutions America has partnered with EventSentry, a provider of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions. Canon Solutions America customers will gain increased visibility into their systems, infrastructure and applications, the companies say.
2. MSSP & SOC Partnership: Milestone Technologies, an MSP in Fremont, California, will leverage Israel-based CyberHat's cyber-readiness assessments, forensic investigation and incident response, and SOC capabilities. Milestone employees 2,000-plus professionals, serves 200 plus clients, and operates in 18 countries.
1. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.