Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the lineup for Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
5. Partnership: Column Information Security has joined the BeyondTrust partner program to introduced Privileged Access Management (PAM) managed services.
4. Cyber Insurance: Guy Carpenter & Company has licensed CyberCube Analytics to deliver cyber reinsurance solutions to its clients and prospects.
3. Kaspersky Lab vs. U.S. Government: More details about the U.S. government's decision to remove Kaspersky Lab software from federal networks surfaced here...
2. Funding - IoT Security: Minim, a Manchester, NH-based IoT platform that protects connected devices and assures fast WiFi in homes, raised $2.5M in seed funding.
1. Talent: VirtualArmour, an MSSP, has named CEO Todd Kannegieter to the additional post of chief financial officer, succeeding John Donaldson.