This week’s 10 most read MSSP Alert news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. 26 SOC as a Service Options For MSPs: Key MSSPs and vendors that offer SOC (security operations center) as a service to smaller MSPs.
9. Cybersecurity Training M&A: In this M&A deal, Cengage Group & Infosec will promote training to close the cybersecurity skills gap & upskill IT professionals.
8 List of Log4j Vulnerability Scanners: A look at 18 software tools that may help MSSPs and MSPs to identify, detect, remediate and report on customers’ Log4j vulnerabilities.
7. Top 40 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Companies: Based on Gartner MDR Market Guide 2021... plus MSSP Alert perspectives & analysis.
6. What An AWS Cloud Data Leak Means for MSSPs: Securitas misconfigures Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3), triggering data exposure. MSSP lesson: Promote Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM).
5. Deloitte MXDR Debuts: A look at the MSSP and global IT service provider's managed XDR strategy and associated partners.
3. Top 250 MSSPs List: A look at the world’s leading Managed Security Services Providers — according to our annual readership survey and market research.
2. Optiv for Sale or IPO?: If KKR sells Optiv rather than IPO the cybersecurity consulting firm & MSSP, Optiv buyers could include private equity firms, report indicates.
1. Arctic Wolf Acquires Tetra Defense: Why the security operations platform provider acquired the incident response ahead of potential IPO.