Now, Column provides BeyondTrust's privileged access management (PAM) solutions across on-premise, cloud and development and operations (DevOps) infrastructure, according to a prepared statement.
Column and BeyondTrust together provide customers with access to a community of certified consulting resources, the companies said. That way, the companies' joint customers can receive support with the installation, configuration, integration and management of BeyondTrust solutions.
Also, the partnership enables Column to provide the following BeyondTrust PAM solutions to customers:
- Active Directory Bridging: Extends Microsoft Active Directory authentication, single sign-on (SSO) capabilities and Group Policy configuration management to Unix, Linux and Mac systems.
- Least Privilege: Helps prevent and contain data breaches and reduce help desk calls on Windows desktops and servers.
- Password Management: Enables users to control and audit access to privileged accounts such as shared administrative accounts, application accounts and cloud and social media accounts.
- Privilege Management: Provides visibility and control over privileged accounts and users.
- Session Management: Leverages standard desktop tools to ensure administrators can use various management tools without the need for Java or other third-party solutions.
BeyondTrust PAM solutions can be delivered across endpoint, server and network devices, the company said. As such, the solutions help organizations across all industries safeguard privileged account access and use.
Column and BeyondTrust: Here's What You Need to Know
Column is a consulting and solutions provider for information security. It employs over 400 people worldwide and offers technology solutions and software across the public and private sectors.
In addition to the BeyondTrust partnership, Column boasts strategic alliances with many cybersecurity technology firms. Column's strategic alliance partners include:
BeyondTrust is an information security software company that helps organizations prevent cyberattacks and unauthorized data access due to privilege abuse. The company's security solutions are used by over 4,000 customers worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100.
Meanwhile, BeyondTrust offers a partner program for MSPs, value-added resellers (VARs) and solution providers. The program enables partners to leverage the company's BeyondInsight IT Risk Management Platform to deliver PAM, vulnerability management or both.