Israeli cybersecurity company ODI has unveiled the ODIX content disarm and reconstruction-as-a-service (CDRaaS) malware prevention offering for MSSPs and independent software vendors (ISVs), according to a prepared statement.
ODIX CDRaaS is a cloud-based service that enables end users to connect with an application programming interface (API) and integrate file sanitization capabilities into file uploads, downloads and transfers across an organization's endpoints and servers, ODI stated. It also removes malicious code from files to stop malware infiltration across an organization's networks.
The ODIX CDRaaS API is now available free of charge.
What Is ODIX?
ODIX protects organizations against all types of malware threats, ODI noted. It processes files using set policies, and by doing so, removes malware from electronic media.
Furthermore, ODIX simultaneously runs incoming files through five antivirus engines, ODI stated. It then tests these files to verify that they comply with their respective file type standards, disarms them and rebuilds clean versions of them for end users.
What Is ODI?
ODI offers cybersecurity solutions designed to eliminate cyber threats before they reach an organization's networks. In addition to ODIX CDRaaS, ODI's cybersecurity solutions portfolio includes:
- ODIX Engine API: An engine and API that enable MSSPs and ISVs to develop file sanitizing applications and add-ons for their customers.
- ODIX KIOSK: A Linux-based workstation that sanitizes incoming files from removable media and forwards them to end users via email.
- ODIX MAIL: A mail proxy that protects users against file-based attacks that enter a network via email.
- ODIX NetFolder: A plug-in that sanitizes files as they enter or exit a network.
- ODIX SAFE: A smart management server that provides an organization with full control of its CDR processes and corporate security policies.
ODIX cybersecurity solutions are backed by the ODIX CDR management server; this server performs a variety of functions, including:
- Creates user security policies based on groups or individuals.
- Defines the types of files allowed to enter a network, along with the types of scanning to perform on each file type.
- Delivers updates to organization administrators and users, as well as network monitoring systems.
ODIX cybersecurity solutions provide organizations with infrastructure protection, encryption and mobile and network security capabilities, according to ODI. They are currently used by organizations in finance, healthcare and government services, among other sectors.