Ontinue and Avant are collaborating on a security service that combines artificial intelligence and human intelligence to help their joint customers simultaneously address their most-pressing security issues and reduce their operating costs, the companies announced in a prepared statement.
The service combines Ontinue ION managed eXtended detection and response (MXDR) capabilities with Microsoft 365 Defender. That allows Ontinue to analyze organizations' IT environments, workflows, risks, objectives and tools and find ways to help these organizations get the most value out of their security investments.
Ontinue ION MXDR Delivers Always-On Protection
ION delivers nonstop security operations and 24/7 cyber protection, Ontinue said. In doing so, the service helps organizations improve their overall security program maturity, efficacy and scalability.
Here are the key features of ION:
- Cyber Defender Workbench provides access to Ontinue Cyber Defenders who uncover and respond to security incidents.
- Integration with Microsoft Teams allows users to access dashboards and share information on any device, at any time.
- ION Automate automation engine automates threat detection, investigation and response.
- ION IQ proprietary security AI analyzes IT environments and discover ways to secure them.
Ontinue Upgrades ION MXDR
Along with these features, Ontinue uses generative AI and automation to provide ION users with localized security insights and protection, the company indicated.
Furthermore, Ontinue in June 2023 added several AI-powered skills to ION:
- Azure OpenAI-integrated ION Chatbot lets Teams users ask questions of ION using natural language and receive information in seconds.
- Critical Asset Intelligence highlights overlooked critical assets and enables Cyber Defenders to focus on high-priority incidents.
- Incident Conviction AI models generate localized conviction ratings and help Cyber Defenders quickly respond to incidents.
Antigen Security Provides Ontinue ION MXDR to Its Customers
Cyber risk management firm Antigen Security announced a partnership with Ontinue in June 2023. Antigen released Titan Defense Complete powered by ION, a solution that is designed to help organizations manage cyber risk, the company said. It also offers Rapid Response Incident Response (IR) Retainer and IR Consulting services in conjunction with Ontinue.
In addition to ION, Ontinue delivers managed vulnerability mitigation (MVM) and internet of things (IoT) security offerings. MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers can join Ontinue's partner program to integrate the company's offerings into their portfolios.