Trend Micro has released Service One managed security services bundles to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to cybers threats, the software company says. The Trend Micro announcement did not mention whether the bundles will include options for MSP and MSSP partners.
Service One discovers and consolidates security alerts and warnings and quickly acts on threats, Trend Micro stated. It includes various security services, including:
- Early Warning: Uses Trend Micro's Smart Protection Network to scan for early indicators of compromise and provide recommended actions based on potential threats.
- Incident Response: Offers access to a specialized team that provides cyber crisis management, threat hunting expertise and digital forensics to help organizations avoid legal, financial and customer-relationship issues due to cyberattacks.
- Managed Extended Detection and Response (XDR): Monitors and analyzes data and insights from email, endpoints, servers, cloud workloads and network sources and detects, hunts for and contains threats.
Two Service One tiers are available: Essentials and Complete.
The Service One Essentials tier provides:
- Early Warning service
- Priority support case handling
- Priority access to Trend Micro's global incident response team (additional costs apply)
Meanwhile, the Service One Complete tier offers all Essentials capabilities, along with:
- 24/7 monitoring of all XDR alerts output by Trend Micro's Vision One managed XDR solution
- Access to a designated service manager
- Guaranteed access to Trend Micro's global incident response team
Furthermore, Service One Essentials and Complete customers can access an education portal for on-demand training, Trend Micro stated.