Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Ransomware Attacks Legal Services Firm: Details are here.
2. Government Cybersecurity: BlackBerry announced multiple updates to SecuSuite for Government and BlackBerry AtHoc.
3. Application Security: ManageEngine, the IT management division of Zoho, has launched Application Control Plus to unify endpoint privilege management and application control capabilities.
4. Threat Detection and Mitigation: Security On-Demand (SOD) has partnered with Tel Aviv-based cloud services provider DeserveIT, to deliver secure network services for Israeli companies that operate internationally. DeserveIT, part of Rad-Bynet group, services over 3,000 customers around the globe. SOD CEO Peter Bybee is a well-known entrepreneur within and across the IT solutions provider market.
B. Next Five Cybersecurity Conferences
- Women in CyberSecurity (WiCys) Conference 2020 (March 12-14, Aurora, Colorado)
- OKTA Oktane 2020 Cybersecurity Conference (March 30-April 2, San Francisco, California) — online only. Face-to-face canceled amid Coronavirus concerns.
- SANS 2020 Cybersecurity Training Conference (April 3-10, Orlando, Florida)
- VMware Carbon Black Connect 2020 (May 13-14, Chicago)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2020 (May 16-21, New York)
- Bonus: The complete MSSP Alert calendar