Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director [email protected]. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. Talent - Network Detection and Response: ExtraHop has named Duncan Butchart as area VP of Northern EMEA. Butchart will execute ExtaHop's EMEA growth plans, expand operations, and foster channel and customer relations within the region, the company said.
3. Remote DevOps Security: Keeper Security has launched Keeper Connection Manager, a remote-access gateway that provides DevOps and IT teams with secure access to RDP, SSH, VNC, MySQL and Kubernetes endpoints through any web browser, the company said.
4. Security Appliances: Fortinet unveiled a new suite of FortiGate appliances that feature ASIC-based performance acceleration and integrated AI-powered FortiGuard Security Services to support campus, branch, and hybrid data center environments, the company said. The lineup includes the new FortiGate 600F, FortiGate 3700F, and FortiGate 70F.
5. Quantum Computing and Cybersecurity: The White House announced a slate of measures to support quantum technology in the United States -- while laying out steps to boost cybersecurity to defend against the next generation of supercomputers, Reuters reported.