Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP News Alerts
2. BlackBerry Cyber Suite: CEO John Chen shared these Cyber Suite updates during BlackBerry's latest quarterly earnings call.
3. Network Security: The $900 billion COVID-19 relief bill includes $1.9 billion to help telecom network equipment makers remove Huawei and ZTE equipment from U.S. networks, Reuters reports.
4. 5G Network Security: Positive Technology raises these concerns.
6. Managed SD-WAN Services: Granite Telecommunications has unveiled Granite Guardian FlexEdge, a managed network solution that combines firewall, SD-WAN, session border controller (SBC), cellular data router and more in a single solution, the company says.