Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. MSSP Threat Intelligence: Anomali has delivered its 2020 Summer Release for MSSPs and threat intelligence analysts. With the new release, it's easier to integrate telemetry from a broader range of security solutions into Anomali Match, the company's enterprise threat detection solution, Anomali asserts.
2. MDR and Microsoft Defender: CI Security, a managed detection and response (MDR) services provider, has expanded its services to include Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) with Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
3. Virtual Security Services: Interface Security Systems has expanded its Interactive Remote Video Monitoring services with a new Virtual Security Guard Monitoring package designed specifically for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprises with moderate security challenges.
4. Cyber Insurance: Cowbell Cyber has enhanced its cyber insurance platform which allows for larger risk underwriting to be done with more ease, better accuracy and increased speed, the company asserts.
5. Network Access Control: Pulse Policy Secure (PPS) now features enhanced endpoint and IoT device visibility, compliance, remediation, and threat response capabilities, Pulse Secure says.
6. Partner Program - Application Security: PerimeterX has unveiled the PerimeterX Partner Program. The program is designed for resellers, service providers and systems integrators, as well as marketplace and technology companies. PerimeterX develops web app security solutions that mitigate automated attacks and client-side threats. Inaugural partners include Adobe, AWS, Contrast Security, EVOTEK, Fastly, Fishtech Group, Google, GuidePoint Security, Hitachi, Microsoft, Okta, Optiv, Salesforce, Veristor and Yottaa.