Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. Funding - Threat Monitoring: Cloud security analytics platform provider Uptycs has raised $50 million in Series C funding led by Norwest Venture Partners.
2. Integration - SD-WAN: Fortinet has announced secure SD-WAN integration with Google Cloud's Network Connectivity Center (NCC).
4. Integrations - Endpoint Security: CrowdStrike Store is now available in the European Union (EU) Cloud. Also, new integrations involve Rapid7’s InsightIDR, Siemplify’s Security Operation Platform, ExtraHop Reveal(x) 360 and VirusTotal’s context enriched threat intelligence.
6. Who Hacked Russia?: Foreign hackers compromised Russian federal agencies in a digital espionage campaign that Russian officials described as unprecedented in scope and sophistication, according to Reuters.
B. MSSP and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- VMware Carbon Black Connect 2021 (June 3, Virtual Conference)
- Proofpoint Protect 2021 (June 8-9, Virtual Conference)
- Sumo Logic Modern SOC Summit 2021 (June 8-9, Virtual Conference)
- Zscaler Zenith Live 2021 (June 15-16, Virtual Conference)
- Siemplify SOCstock 2021 (June 15, Virtual Conference)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2021 (June 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar