Wiz has brought to market the Wiz Integration (WIN) Platform, which provides bi-directional security integrations that enable organizations to share security findings with the company and its third-party partners.
Accordingly, organizations and use these findings to improve their cloud security posture, the company said in a prepared statement.
WIN offers technology partner integrations across a variety of cloud security categories, including:
- Compliance management
- Security information and event management (SIEM)
- Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR)
- Vulnerability response
WIN also provides a data set with findings, vulnerabilities, cloud configurations and inventory, Wiz said. Security and development teams and other users can share their Wiz findings with one another and work together to control security risks across the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
In addition, WIN allows users to utilize data and insights so they can select and build their ideal cloud security structure.
Commenting on WIN and how it helps organizations improve their cloud security, Wiz co-founder Yinon Costica said:
"To move at cloud speed, security teams must meet diverse needs and do so quickly. That's why cloud security needs a 'together' approach: to make it easy to drive more value across the organization. WIN is the result of a deep commitment between Wiz and our world-class partners to deliver the industry's richest set of integrations and help customers adopt a new cloud operating model."
WIN Launch Partners Include SentinelOne, IBM Security and Others
Several cybersecurity companies have already started using WIN to deliver integrations, including:
- SentinelOne is working with Wiz to help their joint customers improve their security posture. SentinelOne previously announced a Wiz integration in March 2023 and offered early access to it in April 2023, and the integration is now generally available.
- IBM Security integrates Wiz's cloud security posture and risk findings into its QRadar SIEM product.
- Axonius provides a Wiz integration that improves asset context and vulnerability prioritization to reduce risk.
- RegScale combines Wiz's cloud security posture management with its governance, risk and compliance (GRC) platform.
- Vulcan Cyber lets organizations use its risk management platform with WIN to integrate Wiz's capabilities into their vulnerability and asset risk mitigation workflows.
- Laminar allows organizations to utilize the Laminar Data Security Platform with WIN to help organizations understand their cloud security risks.
A Closer Look at Wiz
Wiz claims that it is "the fastest-growing software company in the world." The company has secured over $900 million in funding to date and had a valuation of $10 billion as of February 2023.
Meanwhile, Wiz supports global organizations, including 35% of the Fortune 100. Wiz also partners with cloud service providers, resellers and systems integrators.