PT Mega Buana Teknologi (MBT), a CTI Group subsidiary and digital solutions provider, is using the Stellar Cyber Open eXtended detection and response (XDR) platform to "meet business needs in Indonesia for more integrated cybersecurity."
Open XDR provides MBT customers with an all-in-one security and operations platform, Stellar Cyber said in a prepared statement. MBT customers can access a wide range of Open XDR security capabilities.
- Network detection and response (NDR)
- Next-generation security information and event management (SIEM)
- Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR)
- Threat intelligence platform (TIP)
- User entity and behavior analytics (UEBA)
MBT and Stellar Cyber Help Companies in Indonesia Keep Pace with Sophisticated Cyberattacks
With Open XDR, MBT customers can manage their data security from various networks, endpoints, clouds and logs in one repository, Stellar Cyber noted. They also can detect and correlate security alerts to speed up their mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR) to cyberattacks.
Commenting on how Open XDR drives the digital transformation journey, MBT CEO Yuwono Pranata said:
"We want to help the digital transformation journey of business people in Indonesia by modernizing IT infrastructure in the simplest way, including cybersecurity... The Stellar Cyber Open XDR platform enables integrated and automated security management, making it easier for companies to ensure data security."
Ivon Susan, country manager of Stellar Cyber Indonesia, explained why MBT is an "ideal partner":
"With support and services, we can offer innovative Open XDR solutions to a more extensive customer base, helping them mitigate risk by identifying and responding more quickly and accurately to cyberattack threats. This will provide cost efficiency while increasing productivity."
Stellar Cyber Expands Partner Base
Along with MBT, several cybersecurity companies and MSSPs have integrated Open XDR into their offerings in 2023:
- Mimecast is using Open XDR to protect organizations against email-based attacks.
- SecuriCentrix is using Open XDR to help its security analysts mitigate cyberattacks across customer environments.
- NextGen Group Philippines is using Open XDR to provide its partners with a unified platform that they can use to view their customers' security posture.
- Provintell delivers "Threat Intelligence as First Line of Defense" services powered by Open XDR in Malaysia.
Stellar Cyber offers a partner program for MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers. The program lets partners use Open XDR to deliver security operations center-as-a-service (SOC-as-a-service), managed detection and response-as-a-service (MDRaaS) and other security services.