10 Most Read MSSP and Managed Security News Stories: Week Ended 18 March 2022
This week’s 10 most read MSSP Alert news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Free Cybersecurity Awareness Training: AwareGO offers free 30-minute cybersecurity awareness training course for small & midsize businesses (SMBs) of up to 500 employees.
9. Veracode Valuation: Private equity firm TA Associates invests in Veracode at a $2.5 billion valuation. Application security (AppSec) software firm seeks acquisitions.
8. Can Palo Alto Networks Enhance Supply Chain Security?: That’s the goal, but will it succeed?
7. HelpSystems Acquires Alert Logic: HelpSystems gains SaaS-based managed detection & response (MDR) security services. Will MSP partner program continue?
6. Top 40 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Companies: Based on Gartner MDR Market Guide 2021… plus MSSP Alert perspectives & analysis.
5. Russia-Ukraine War & Cybersecurity Updates: Russia’s invasion of Ukraine features alleged cyberattacks. Follow this Russia-Ukraine conflict timeline for cyber & kinetic warfare updates, and guidance for MSSPs worldwide.
4. CrowdStrike Invests In Cybersixgill: CrowdStrike Venture Fund also backs Corelight for network detection & response (NDR); Tines for SOAR; and Automox for patch management automation.
3. Top 250 MSSPs List: A look at the world’s leading Managed Security Services Providers — according to our annual readership survey and market research.
2. Bridgestone Cyberattack Timeline & Recovery: Accenture Security assists Bridgestone cyberattack recovery. Lockbit ransomware crew threatens to release Bridgestone data.
1. SentinelOne Acquires Attivo Networks: MSSPs & MSPs that run SentinelOne XDR & Attivo Networks may gain identity security for Zero Trust networks & Microsoft Active Directory.