WEBCAST: MSP & MSSP SOC – Build or Partner?
MSP & MSSP Security Operations Center:
Build or Partner?
Thursday, June 14th at 2pm ET
One of our top topics from 2017 is back. We’ll explore the differences between traditional Network Operations Centers and next-generation Security Operations Centers. Plus, the talent, technology and service considerations you’ll need to weigh before beginning this journey toward building or partnering for SOC success.
Special Guest: Northwestern University CISO Thomas Murphy describes key services he wants from a SOC partner. Plus, he outlines the OmniSOC partner strategy and answers your questions. OmniSOC protects five universities, hundreds of thousands of devices and tens of thousands of students and faculty from cyber threats. The model is strikingly similar to outsourced SOC solutions for MSSPs.
Five things you will learn:
- The difference between basic help desks, NOCs and SOCs — where you should compete and where you should potentially outsource
- SOC cost, staffing and technology considerations
- What CISOs want from SOC partners
- Where to find qualified SOC partners if you decide to outsource
- Northwestern University CISO Thomas Murphy and MSSP Alert Editor Joe Panettieri answer your questions